Leading without tears calls for the following.
– Grace to lead – It takes grace to run the race.
– Raise (develop) more leaders – that is the No1 duty of a leader.
Keep learning – It is essential key to leading.
– Set standards – That is, living exemplarily.
– Follow example – That is one way not to falter
– Mind details – That is the path to excellence.
To many, leading is a burden but to some it is adventure.
It is a burden when you keep thinking of what to do instead of how you live.
Living as a leader is what makes it an adventure.
You naturally become a doer of what you live and, in that way, leading is no longer a burden.