DO WHAT IS RIGHT ALWAYSMay 9, 2023
GROW OLDER, GET WISERMay 9, 2023
- As we journey in life, we all suffer hurts and pain which we must learn to manage well if we don’t want to suffer unnecessary damage(s) which such pains can cause if not let go.
How do you manage pains?
- Don’t keep pains otherwise it may kill your gains.
- Learn to quickly let go of your pain because it is poisonous in effect.
- If you don’t let go, you cannot go to your next level of gain.
- If you retain pain, you will suffer drain.
- You must quickly realize that the mission of drain is to drown one’s resources.
- I have learnt to quickly forget hurts and pains and those who caused them so as not to be hindered access to the awaiting gains.
- Fruits are born only by those who learn to forget the pains as demonstrated by Joseph when he named his first son as Manasseh, meaning ‘making forgetful’, or ‘God has made me to forget all my toil’, and the second named Ephraim, meaning, ‘fruitfulness’, or ‘God has caused me to be fruitful.’ Genesis 41:51, 52.
- Holding to one’s past will cause him to remain unfruitful.