THE CONSTITUTION OF MARY ABIODUN ABIOYE FOUNDATION (MAAF)
This foundation is a non – government , non –profit voluntary citizen which is organized on a community , local , national or international level. It is an indigenous NGO in Nigeria with comprehensive objectives to work in partnership with locally based communities , international organizations, construction and donor agencies with freewill donation from individual&from cooperate bodies.
In Nigeria, many widows, orphans, Less –privilege and Internal displaced persons and their dependents are left as destitute at the mercy of good Samaritans. They are also left empty indejection andAbject poverty. Some of the families wereshattered by the virtue of not able to cater for their needsrather they are been given out to foster parents& orphanage homeswhile majority of them look around for where to get shelter& relieve Materials.
The foundation is topromote, established and empowered to execute the following:
1.To assist the less privileged and internally displaced persons(IDPs) with relief materials.
2. Toprovide viable scholarshipprogrammes to indigene students
3. To provide sound moral counselling and guidance toindividual,families and communities.
4. To provide affordable medical andhealth care services
5. To mobilize and improve thestandard of living for thewidows, orphans , less privilege &(IDPs) for a better living.
The vision of MAAF is to have a legacy for posterity
Our value :-
Is to raise a strong people with high level of responsibilities.
PHASE 1:MARY ABIODUN ABIOYE FOUNDATION
- Construction and renovation of classrooms
- Provision of furniture and infrastructures to primary and secondary school
- Provision of stationaries to children in schools
- Provision of clothing and food to orphanages
- Provision of relieve materials and other amenities at the internal displaced camp(IDPs)
- Welfare for the widows
PHASE 2: ECONOMIC EMPOWERNMENT, IMPACTING WITH ADEQUATE KNOWLEDGE FOR MAXIMUM PRODUCIVITY
- Soap making
- Sewing /Tailoring
- Unisex Saloon
- Small scale business
- Farming /Fish farming
PHASE 3: SOCIAL AMMENITIES
Bore-hole, wells, constructing of drainages, clearing of environment
HOW TO ACHIEVE IT
NOTE:-“idealness is the root of all evil and the beginning of all vices”(proverb)
- Creating awareness in the community.
- Empower them with small scale funds for establishment
- Commit them to agric funds& cooperatives
For more information
Contact: Mary Abiodun Abioye Foundation
KNOWING WHAT YOU OUGHT TO KNOW | Today: 2017-04-26
That which I see not teach Thou me…
The purpose of knowledge is improvement and perfection.
It is those who think they know enough that pride themselves.
Those who actually know usually seek to know more.
There is what you know and there is what you ought to know. 1 Corinthians 8:1, 2
What you ought to know that you are yet to know is what makes you incomplete.
Jesus said to the rich man, “If you’ll be perfect, one more thing remains.”
Job acknowledged, “That which I know not, teach Thou me.”
Paul cried out, “That I may know Him!” Philippians 3:10.
One would wonder, “What more does Paul want to know, having known so much?” Yet he cried to know more.
God responds only to panting, hungry hearts.
Are you panting after God?
What you know is already stale, if you don’t seek to know more, what you know now will lead to your stalement.