God doesn’t look for anything except man – Exodus 22:30.
Anything He needs is at His disposal.
What He looks for is a Man that He will use in faithfulness.
Finding a faithful man is a great achievement, because they are rare to come by – Proverbs 20:6; Psalms 12:1. Why faithfulness?
* It is requirement for enlistment in stewardship – 1 Corinthians 4:2.
* It is the guarantee for fruitfulness –Proverbs 28:20.
* It is yardstick for selection – 1 Samuel 13:14.
* It is the key to placement – 1 Timothy 1:12.
* It is the quantifier for higher assignment –Luke 16:10-12.
* It is the multiplying factor – Matthew 25:14-30. Who is faithful?
– One who is full of faith in God and in His calling/assignment. 1 Corinthians 7:20.
– One who is loyal to God and His calling –Philippians 1:21; 1 Corinthians 9:16, 17.
– One who is committed to His task. Colossians 4:17.
– One who is constant. Matthew 24:46.
– One who looks after things not for things. 1 Samuel 16:11.