THE CONSTITUTION OF MARY ABIODUN ABIOYE FOUNDATION (MAAF)
This foundation is a non – government , non –profit voluntary citizen which is organized on a community , local , national or international level. It is an indigenous NGO in Nigeria with comprehensive objectives to work in partnership with locally based communities , international organizations, construction and donor agencies with freewill donation from individual&from cooperate bodies.
In Nigeria, many widows, orphans, Less –privilege and Internal displaced persons and their dependents are left as destitute at the mercy of good Samaritans. They are also left empty in dejection and Abject poverty. Some of the families were shattered by the virtue of not able to cater for their needs rather they are been given out to foster parents& orphanage homes while majority of them look around for where to get shelter& relieve Materials.
The foundation is to promote, established and empowered to execute the following:
1.To assist the less privileged and internally displaced persons(IDPs) with relief materials.
2. To provide viable scholarship programmes to indigene students
3. To provide sound moral counselling and guidance to individual, families and communities.
4. To provide affordable medical and health care services
5. To mobilize and improve the standard of living for the widows, orphans , less privilege &(IDPs) for a better living.
The vision of MAAF is to have a legacy for posterity
Our value :-
Is to raise a strong people with high level of responsibilities.
PHASE 1: MARY ABIODUN ABIOYE FOUNDATION
- Construction and renovation of classrooms
- Provision of furniture and infrastructures to primary and secondary school
- Provision of stationaries to children in schools
- Provision of clothing and food to orphanages
- Provision of relieve materials and other amenities at the internal displaced camp(IDPs)
- Welfare for the widows
PHASE 2: ECONOMIC EMPOWERNMENT, IMPACTING WITH ADEQUATE KNOWLEDGE FOR MAXIMUM PRODUCIVITY
- Soap making
- Sewing /Tailoring
- Unisex Saloon
- Small scale business
- Farming /Fish farming
PHASE 3: SOCIAL AMMENITIES
Bore-hole, wells, constructing of drainages, clearing of environment
HOW TO ACHIEVE IT
NOTE:-“idealness is the root of all evil and the beginning of all vices”(proverb)
- Creating awareness in the community.
- Empower them with small scale funds for establishment
- Commit them to agric funds& cooperatives
For more information
Contact: Mary Abiodun Abioye Foundation
ALLOW COMPETITION! | Today: 2017-01-23
…I run that I man win…
1 Corinthians 9:26
Healthy competition is good.
It allows room for variety of events.
Healthy competition makes room for diversities.
It is also the breeding environment for improvement and excellence.
After all, competition is not devilish if it is engaged healthily.
Without it the system remains dull and creativity becomes nonexistent. Without it life will loose its excitement.
Creativity allows room for options instead of regimentation of approach to issues.
The moment you’re aware that options and alternatives exist over what you’re doing, you are been compelled to put in your best and to become your best.
Above all, life is a race. Paul said, I run that I may win. (1 Corinthians. 9:26.)
And it is clear that you can’t run to win except you carry a competitive mentality.
In essence, all human beings are born to compete.
What makes it healthy is the fact that you are not grieved or offended at your neighbour’s advancement. Rather you focus on how to improve yourself in your God-ordained endeavours.
So, if you must win then you must compete!